SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator)
• Google Suite, Zoom, QuickTime, iMovie, PIX, Trello, WordPress, MailChimp
• Final Cut Pro, Q-Lab, Read Vectorworks Diagrams, Yamaha PM1D
• Great Communicator, Detail-Oriented Organizer, Solution-Oriented Self Starter
• Positive Interpersonal Skills, Flexible, Calm Under Pressure
Stage Manager, MercVille Productions (Jan 2020)
• Liaison between the Director, Lighting Designer, and production crew of “Goddesses Empowered:
• Operated Q-Lab for audio and visual cues while shadowing the Lighting Designer on the ETC Ion.
Theatre Production Supervisor, UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music (Nov 2019 – Dec 2019)
• Oversaw daily operations for department productions, events, and rentals for the 528-seat
• Spearheaded a new employee scheduling system increasing efficiency while ensuring the accurate
tracking of all labor expenses and improving working conditions by establishing regular rest breaks.
• Created and maintained all event files including event invoice estimates, artist riders, and all other
pertinent production and technical information.
Assistant Rentals & Events Coordinator, UCLA Royce Hall (July 2019 – Nov 2019)
• Managed administrative logistics of event planning, including contract signing, vendor
coordination, budget administration, and event booking.
• Led site visits and pre-event meetings to discuss the flow of the event and identify any areas of
concern including parking, security, ticketing, catering, and more.
• Onsite production and labor management for rental events, including running crews, timekeeping,
and gear/people wrangling.
Executive Assistant, BLT Communications (June 2018 – June 2019)
• Full calendar management for CEO and CFO including travel plans, tracking travel expenses,
screening calls, drafting and reviewing correspondence, agendas, and note-taking at meetings.
• Contributed to smooth business operations for 200 employees, planning and organizing
meetings/conferences with partner studios such as Netflix, HBO, and Disney.
• Prepared PowerPoint presentations and proof-read materials for use by the Director of Broadway
Advertising during the Tony Awards season.
Audio Technician & Stagehand, UCLA Royce Hall (Aug 2015 – June 2018)
• Ensured the setup and maintenance of monitors, microphones, and other technical equipment for
live sound, technical, and staging needs within a large venue setting.
• Prioritized and consistently handled multiple tasks across multiple teams.
Production Assistant, Miss Universe Organization (Nov 2017)
• Supported production needs and assisted Wardrobe in the organization and quality control of over 250 outfits for 90+ contestants.
Assistant Prop Maker, Barnyard FX (Aug 2016 – Sept 2016)
• Assisted in the construction of book props for a Minecraft exhibit as part of MINECON 2016.
Entertainment Technical Supervisor, Six Flags Magic Mountain (Sept 2014 – Aug 2015)
• Implemented theme park entertainment events by managing 15 stage technicians and collaborating with
design staff in the conception and delivery of seasonal projects.
Embrace.Photos – Costume Fabricator (2014 – 2015)
Gary Parkings Comedy “Lights, Camera, Loser!” – Video Editor (Apr 2014 – Aug 2014)
In the Moment Pictures, LLC. “Permanent Creases” – Art Director (June 2014)
StarGreetz Asst. – Video Editor (May 2014)
AFI Short “Under the Night That Covers” – Asst. Production Designer (Feb 2014)
Alumiq Productions – Video Editor (Jan 2013 – Apr 2014)
“Man Up” Web-series Pilot Asst. – Director & Video Editor (Dec 2013 – Jan 2014)
Z107.7 FM Radio – Assignment Reporter (Dec 2013)
Automatic Media LLC. – Asst. Video Editor (Dec 2013)
DSSurgery.com – Video Editor (Nov 2012 – May 2013)
Signature Wedding Films – Video Editor (June 2012 – Aug 2012)
Zumi Productions – Video Editor (June 2012 – July 2012)
“Lulu Mimkin” Short Film – Video Editor (May 2012 – Aug 2012)
Avec Lumiere Productions – Video Editor (Dec 2011)
Los Angeles Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA (In Progress)
• Certificate in Business Management
California State University, Fullerton, CA (2012)
• Bachelor of Arts in Radio/Television/Film
Video Portfolio (2)
Six twenty-something friends cap a wild Halloween party with a game of hide and seek. Little do they know that… View the Video