I’ve been doing the videogame for about 30+ years and thoroughly enjoy what I do. Creating content that clients (and indeed final viewers) find informative, entertaining & fun is and has always been my main goal.
Credits include voice work for:
· Apple Computer
· “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” PROMOS – (Disney/ABC family)
· Verizon – VZT, VZW & VZB (15,000+ Telephone Prompts)
· Four Seasons Hotels
· General Motors
· General Mills (Alexa game “The Story of Lucky Charms” (voices of Gnome & Troll.)
· Hot Pockets
· Iron Man – Marvel App
· Nitro Circus (ala Sam Elliott)
· Teledyne Waterpik
· TGI Friday’s
· “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” (7 years various V/O – promos, parodies, characters, trailers etc.)
· Universal Pictures
· Washington Mutual Bank (Pre-Chase)
· 7-11 Stores
· + More
File Delivery Methods include:
- Movie trailers
- Promos and station IDs
- Talking products, including toys
- & more!
“I worked with Ari many, many times at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and he always nailed it! Always glad to see him in the booth.
– Mike Colasuonno
(Former writer – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno)
Ari is an absolute professional in his field. His voice is versatile, he is easy to work, directable & our clients are always very complimentary to his abilities after working with him. he is a joy to work with on every project & I always find myself excited when he is chosen by my clients for a project.
Vice President, VoiceCasting
Ari is super professional and we were ecstatic at how his voice over work really elevated the quality of our videos. We were so impressed by his work on our History of Corvette film that we immediate hired him to also do the voice work for our GM Corvette Assembly video.
Ari completed the project quicker than expected and even let me listen in so that I could offer any feedback as we went along. He also provided several takes of some parts so we had multiple options to chose from. Ari is very versatile with his voice, and I would definitely use him again.”
– Katie (Frassinelli) Ellison – Director of Marketing and Communications at National Corvette Museum
Nobody has the range that Ari has: from the booming deep announcer, to a squeaky cartoon. Moreover, Ari has the acting skills to back up his resonance.
– Justin Donne
Senior Strategy Advisor 🔷 HR, Culture & Innovation Consultant ★ Speaker, Trainer, Author
There are no videos to show
- Voice Talent - Male
- Actor - Male
- Music Composition
- Music Licensing
- Wireless Lavelier Kit
- Portable Multi-Channel Mixer & Recorder