I have experience as a production assistant, stills photographer and camera operator/assistant camera. I would love to be considered for any position you may need.
Based on your description, I have experience in the following:
- Supporting production teams in all stages of development, pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Managing technical and administrative tasks, from running errands to distributing scripts.
- Production terminology and set etiquette.
- Coordinating craft services and assisting with lighting for studio and on-location shoots.
- Assembling camera and lighting equipment.
- I possess professional camera and studio equipment, including several lenses ranging from ultra-wide to telephoto.
- Responsible for photographic coverage of red carpets, pre-film introductions, galas, fundraisers and events relating to the Seattle International Film Festival.
- Experiment with different lighting effects to bring out unusual photos that were used in website, print and promotional items.
- Processed, catalogued and delivered photographs under tight deadlines.
I am a local candidate, can drive a box truck, have a clean driving record and a car of my own. I’m also trained in CPR and First Aid. You can find my resume attached below.
If an opportunity should arise, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.