Audio, Video, PM, Camera Op, A2, A1, Breakouts, L2, V2
Many years in the AV world has allowed me to use my skills in areas such as:
– Set up and operation of a diverse array of pro audio, lighting, and video equipment.
– Analyzing client needs, finding and implementing solutions to match expectations.
– Transportation of mid to large amounts of equipment and supervising a non-union crew.
– Contributing to a collaborative work environment, driving complex projects to success.
– Welcoming the opportunity to work with talented people and successful companies.
– Set up and operation of both in-house and traveling audio systems.
As an AV tech, I’ve worked on many projects including corporate sessions, breakouts, dance, theater, concert, movie sets, fashion events, brand name product launches, industrial special events, and display. Often called on to mix bands in a variety of venues.
Resourceful and motivated, I have a hands-on understanding of the presentation, and entertainment production industries. Reliable transpo, clean DMV. No criminal record. Professional appearance and conduct. Will travel.
2005-Current (Pre Covid):
Freelance AV tech at the Marriotts, Hard Rock Hotel, Hyatts, Hiltons, La Costa Carlsbad, Omni, and many other four and five star hotels and venues in San Diego and Orange counties. Also, sound tech at the Ray and Joan Kroc Theater (15 years). I work with local production companies such as J&S Sound, So Cal Sound Design, Flashback Stage Lighting, Allstar Group, Wayne Foster Entertainment, and others.
- Onsite Sound Mixer
- Assistant Camera