I have many years of experience on sets for short films and T.V. I first got involved with the freelance world almost 10 years ago when I began assisting with photography at weddings. I picked up the art of photography and eventually moved into filming events myself. I love visualizing and planning video shoots and continue to document live events on a regular basis.
The following traits give me the edge of being extremely competent and reliable on set as a PA, AC, or DP:
– Extremely quick learner, well-organized, knowledgable in handling expensive equipment, excellent driving skills with a clean record, works well around executives, good eye for aesthetically pleasing imagery in-camera, all-around team player to accomplish a team’s collective goal.
Below you can see parts of my resume that will give you a good idea of my experience in film production. I hope to hear from you soon!
All the Best,
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY Berkeley, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies – Conferred May 17th, 2017 2015 – 2017
• Co-founder and key negotiator/director of DKA Productions in the Spring of 2016, providing video services to Haas School of Business, Golden Gate University, Tang Health Center, Summit Charter Schools, Global Student Embassy, and more
• Worked as the director, AD, producer, cinematographer, writer, and editor on a total of 12 narrative film projects
CAZARES FILMS San Diego, CA
Founder/Filmmaker January 2018 – Current
• Providing documentary reporting services to Turner & Associates in trial cases with automobile manufacturers (Jeep & Lexus)
• Consulting and filmmaking for Gondola Skate Company; helping secure deals with major retailers (Walmart, Target, Etc.)
• Currently producing a PSA about the seriousness of human trafficking in San Diego for La Maestra Community Health Centers
ANZA FOTO+FILM San Diego, CA Wedding Videographer September 2009 – Current
• Developing valuable relationships with couples prior to producing life-long lasting wedding videos
• Applying ample knowledge in the use of camera equipment and editing software (Canon/Sony, Premiere Pro, FCPx)
GORDO PRODUCTIONS / BET PRODUCTIONS / ELECTRIC GUM Los Angeles, CA
Production Assistant / Assistant Camera / Set Design Assistant February, 2014 & November 2017
• Working as a set designer’s assistant and camera slater for the television program, According to Him and Her (BET)
• Ensuring day to day needs are met on and off set for the television program, Emprendedores (Gordo)
Software proficiency: Adobe Premier Pro, Lightroom, Excel | Camera experience: RED Dragon, Canon C500, Sony A7sii